Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
update freebsd/fedora info
[PATCH pax-utils 2/2] fix openSUSE spelling and link to Factory # Ludwig Nussel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Note that Dominik Mierzejewski is the fedora maintainer of pax-utils.
use cooler shorter cvs URL
- add Crux maintainer
- note OE link
- update README to point at current anoncvs checkout
cut usage and insert note about required docbook packages
- list pax-utils maintainers of other distros to notify when new releases happen. thanks google
- update README to add homepage, VCS info etc..
- Make -E take strings vs just numerics. Fixed off by one in ld.so.conf include file handling(Reported by PaX autho.r). Made sure we only set ei pax flags when etype is ET_EXEC || ET_DYN. Updated README, man page
- add -k option to manpage and -vh output
- print ELF e_types when -h flag is given. Add missing PT_NUM to paxelf.c. Document new -M feature.
- add ability to scan files based on etype via new -E option. syntax is -E 1 or -E 1,2,3,4
- update readme
- update README
- doc/man updates
- update manpages and code. Release 0.0.8
remove trailing whitespace
- update README and manpage for new options.
- getting ready to cut 0.0.6
- removed scan4sym from README
- update README options again. declare this as 0.0.5
- removed a few more no longer needed elf programs that have been replaced by scanelf.
- fix a few typos
README and Makefile updates
header cleanups, send all usage to stderr. add scanelf to README
code cleanups, Makefile install target
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.20|