Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
We need to turn on the RC_COLDPLUG in /etc/conf.d/rc since we're now disabling it in catalyst.
Removed all of the CVS-based headers and added /sbin/udevtrigger to the coldplug section of autoconfig, which should allow us to have coldplug-like functionality with newer udev versions.
Escape = in cmdline checks.
Alphabetize the PPC machines. Add iMac G5 to list.
Added code to make autoconfig disable DHCP properly.
Force mkxf86config to run before x-setup by calling it explicitly to workaround a possible release problem.
Some more cleanup of the autodetection sections.
Some minor code cleanup.
Apparently my foray into using bash internals instead of grep didn't work, though it did when I originally tested it. More research will be required before switching back, and we're too close to release to bother.
Change a few greps to bash built-in after reading Uberlord's blog post.
Added a patch to modify the CPU detection from Joshua Kinard. Also, updated the X detection, in case x-setup isn't on the CD, to fall back to mkxf86config.
Changed active->detected for alpha CPU detection.
Fixed x-setup being called when we used either nox or nodetect. Fixed sound card detection.
Add an unpack_firmware function in case we don't have either the hotplug or coldplug init scripts for udev >=089 compatibility.
Added alpha CPU information to CPU detection output.
Added trivial fix for bug #122367.
Added IBM OP720 thanks to dostrow.
Added PowerMac G5 and PowerBook G4 15" thanks to hansmi.
Added Kurobox and Pegasos 2 thanks to #gentoo-ppc.
Added some more Macintosh models thanks to dostrow and #gentoo-ppc.
Added an initial detect_ppc function, which I hope to improve over time.
Added 2 bug fixes from bug #114561.
Removed ALSA warnings, as it will appear on all minimal InstallCD and will cause bug reports to be filed.
Made x86 matching line more concise.
Fixing bug in alsa volume management.
Updated to use new x86/amd64 machine information and changed if to case.
Added new awk for detecting CPU information for x86, but left it commented. I plan on making this information more machine-specific, as it only seems to work right on x86/amd64, as far as I know.
Added patch from Joshua Kinard <firstname.lastname@example.org> for bug #106990.
Added patch from Joshua Kinard <email@example.com> for bug #106988.
Changing schedule_service_startup -> start_service for bug #104020, also removed extra XDESC for bug #103391.
Added nox functionality to livecd-tools and added a check to start x-setup from within autoconfig.
Hopefully not broken dhcp changes...
Sets volume on all detected sound cards.
Making dhcpcd call use -n to remove any possible errors from dhcpcd being started during hotplug.
Added einfo about volume control.
Added alsasound check before attempting to start the service.
Updated with patch from spock for splash.
Added ALSA detection and nosound boot option.
Change /etc/init.d/service start to schedule_service_startup service for splash.
Added sourcing of /etc/sysconfig/gentoo, as I patched that in the latest hwsetup release. Blame gustavoz, he needs more work.
Add ath/wlan to listed network devices.
Updated to work with newer baselayout versions and also to write configuration to livecd's /etc/conf.d files.
Made Mic muted by default.
Coding style cleanups
Updated to have the same coding style, moved functions from each script into livecd-functions.sh, and cleaned up function names.
Added before net to depend.
Added IDEDMA variable for detection of ide=nodma on the command line and for starting hdparm when it is not present.
Fixed DHCP=no sed lines. Blame Koon.
Fixing broken dhcpcd hostnames.
Added bashlogin and livecd-functions.sh from baselayout. Cleaned up ALSA support in autoconfig. Made x-setup use new opengl-update feature --dst-prefix. Fixed WEP key section in net-setup.
Fixed net-setup and x-setup and also updated headers on all files.
Removed before *, as it causes a warning from checkroot.
Added nogpm call.
Added before * to depend in an effort to try to get it to run first in the runlevel.
Fixed module loading for acpi and fixed syntax errors in gpm config.
Fixing bug in gpm checks.
Updated to work with acpi=force, added some extra checking into the scripts, and cleaned up the alsa section.
Fixing broken nodhcp.
Added updated gpm support to autoconfig. This resolves bug #78595.
Added -h option to dhcpcd so the hostname is sent to DHCP servers that support DDNS. Blame bug #72836.
I need to learn awk, really...
Quieting acpi module loads
Updating for GameCD
Added coldplug check for bug #68840.
Moving amixer settings and making it quiet.
Changed hwsetup check from /usr/bin/hwsetup to /usr/sbin/hwsetup and closing bug #68621.
Only run hwsetup when it exists.
Updated for 1.0.6 and 2004.3.
Updated autoconfig and net-setup for upcoming 1.0.4 livecd-tools.
fixed up autoconfig
new livecd-tools packages
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.20|