Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (as text) (annotate)|
consolidate all random system includes into headers.h
cleanup whitespace and comments -- no functional changes
cleanup style a bit and drop multilib code
Split out util functions.
Remove file_length(), and rather use rc_get_size().
Make sure the first realpath() in get_tmp_dir() failing do not set errno and thus trigger DBG_MSG().
As we are using a symbol map for libsandbox, its no longer needed to have all the internal functions static, and thus we can break things out a bit and make the source layout more sane. Start by moving librcutil to libsbutil, and adding all the defines and helper functions needed by both libsandbox and sandbox.
Remove last libsandbox-only functions in favour for ones provided by librcutil. Setup log_domain properly for debugging.
Updates for changes to librcutil.
Fix build failure due to exists() still being needed for libsandbox.
Add is_env_off(). Also check for true/false. Use is_env_*.
Add is_env_on(), and some other environ variable defines we will be using.
Rename sandbox_futils.c to sandbox_utils.c. Add gstrndup() and gbasename() to sandbox_utils.c. Add check for glibc, and fixup things to not need glibc only extensions if not needed for versioned symbols.
Wrap mknod() as well. Misc cleanups.
Rather use fstat() to get file size in file_length() than lseek().
Cleanup local defines for egetcwd() and erealpath().
Remove the SB_STATIC and including of getcwd.c, etc voodoo, as we new use a symbol map, and all non-exported symbols are local. Cleanup getcwd.c, as the generic getcwd for older 2.4 kernels do not work properly anyhow, and just makes things slower. Some other warning fixes.
Revert 64bit arch test, as we should build the 32bit version without full path checking as well, and add --enable-multilib switch to configure.
Reorder source layout.
Do not resolve symlinks in PORTAGE_TMPDIR in sandbox .. we will handle that in libsandbox .. bug #100309.
Try to cleanup and make error handling/printing consistent.
Only declare functions in sandbox_futils.c that are used in libsandbox.c when OUTSIDE_LIBSANDBOX is not defined.
Remove unused includes and variables.
Remove sandbox_dir and co - we are not using it anymore.
Redo the interface of the get_* functions so that we do not leak memory.
Major cleanup of sandbox_futils.c. Removed most of the functions as we now write to /var/log/sandbox/, so in theory do not need all that.
Change log dir to /var/log/sandbox/. Make sure the sandboxed process cannot write to it.
Remove unused 'pids file' code.
Some strncpy/strncat and other cleanups.
Do not abort if TMPDIR is not valid, but rather use '/tmp', bug #94360. Also make sure we re-export the new TMPDIR environment variable.
Modify get_sandbox_pids_file(), get_sandbox_log() and get_sandbox_debug_log() to use TMPDIR if present in environment.
Add get_sandbox_debug_log(), and use it (add behaviour similar to SANDBOX_LOG if already exported when sandbox started). Fix get_sandbox_log() and new get_sandbox_debug_log() to not use already exported environment variables if they have '/' in them. Use snprintf()'s instead of strncpy()'s. More SB_PATH_MAX fixes.
More path limit fixes. Declare SB_BUF_LEN global and use it where needed.
Fix paths limited to 255 chars. Fix get_sandbox_dir() returning a string with '(null)' in it if we did not call sandbox with absolute path.
Fix typo in code that checks if we got valid group information, causing a segmentation fault, bug #91637.
Make sure all functions used in libsandbox.c is declared static. Define SB_STATIC in localdecls.h for this. Include sandbox_futils.c rather than linking with its object. Hopefully this will fix bug #90153.
White space fixes.
corrections to remove hardcoded paths.
removed the /usr/lib/portage/ hardcoded reference for bashrc.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.20|