adding in the new perl client/server into trunk.
test script for Scire::Job
handle a non-zero exitcode from the communicator
write out script_data to file determine UID/GID of run_as user beforehand so we can change the owner of the script we just wrote exec the script we wrote out instead of dummy commands add set_script_file() function
exit with -2 if run_as user can't be found always try to get exitstatus
check proper variable after forking add code to setuid() before job execution
add in exec() call
remove unneeded module
move Scire.pm to Scire/Job.pm and fix scireclient.pm to use the new paths
break out the Communicator code.
fill out run() a bit more
add stub for run()
condense check_job_dir() with a loop
move code that talks to server into talk_to_server(), which forks before doing its thing in order to drop privileges
change set_filename() to load_jobfile()
only import open2 from IPC::Open2
move SERVER_STDIN and SERVER_STDOUT inside the class hash
don't need SERVER_STDIN and SERVER_STDOUT here
move bits of the server communication into Scire.pm
don't stick 'script' in the hash
initial commit of Scire.pm
fix parse_response() regex to ignore trailing whitespace
fixin up get_jobs a bit.
add debug to response line added other paths to check_job_dir fixed up get_job a bit.
chomp the line read from client_key
switch config location to /etc/scire/ add config defaults to scireclient
fixing up registering and identifying code.
remove dead code add a few extra options to the ssh invocation
cleaned up the debugging. took out existing jobs lines.
add get_interface_info() to get MAC/IP for register_client()
remove END block as it seems unnecessary, since it looks like ssh dies by itself when the STDIN and STDOUT are closed
add END block and clean up errors
remove run_test() stuff
modify all code using send_command() to pass output through parse_response()
implement debug() and modify all current code to use it
move get_response() code into send_command() since nothing else uses it
big changes. adding a whole bunch of code to flesh this out.
if to unless b/c of possible undef.
move connection string building into its own function move most of global stuff inside run_main react properly to responses from IDENTIFY command move the job_dir check into its own function
musta been too drunk to not remember mkpath.
rename verbose to debug split identify and register
config touchups. added a register function. it needs a fingerprint or digest to verify the client.
use a match and capture instead of split for parsing config file lines
ok, where to begin.... SCIRE_CONFIG_FILE is no longer a constant so it can be overriden via commandline basic commandline parsing helper function for sending/receiving and creating the connection move my test code into run_test() function temporary connection_command override for development fix a few syntax errors random other changes that I can't be bothered to think of
adding config-related stuff.
add servercmd comment
initial perl-based client and server with shiny IPC
add new-fu server/client directories
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.20|