summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorThomas Deutschmann <whissi@gentoo.org>2019-06-23 13:43:02 +0200
committerThomas Deutschmann <whissi@gentoo.org>2019-06-23 13:43:02 +0200
commit253599e445a5ff08311ec3c9903cd43780d2b7ba (patch)
treeb2b5d54c7bf12a35eb2fed54d29fe50e5aeef619
parentcouncil/meeting-logs: add 20190609 raw log (diff)
downloadcouncil-253599e445a5ff08311ec3c9903cd43780d2b7ba.tar.gz
council-253599e445a5ff08311ec3c9903cd43780d2b7ba.tar.bz2
council-253599e445a5ff08311ec3c9903cd43780d2b7ba.zip
council/meeting-logs: add 20190609 logs summary
Signed-off-by: Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@gentoo.org>
-rw-r--r--meeting-logs/20190609-summary.txt54
-rw-r--r--meeting-logs/20190609-summary.txt.asc14
2 files changed, 68 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/meeting-logs/20190609-summary.txt b/meeting-logs/20190609-summary.txt
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..78259a6
--- /dev/null
+++ b/meeting-logs/20190609-summary.txt
@@ -0,0 +1,54 @@
+The Gentoo Council Meeting was held on Sunday 2019-06-09 at 19:00 UTC
+in the #gentoo-council channel on Freenode.
+
+Agenda
+======
+
+1. Roll call
+2. Open bugs with council involvement
+3. Open floor
+
+
+1. Roll call
+============
+7 attendees: k_f, leio, slyfox, tamiko (proxying dilfridge), ulm, Whissi,
+ williamh
+
+
+2. Open bugs with council involvement
+=====================================
+
+a. #677824 "Deferred decision: Forums (specifically OTW)"
+
+ Nothing to do yet, discussion was brought back to mailing list by k_f
+ a few days before meeting [Link 1.]
+
+b. #637328 "GLEP 14 needs to be updated"
+
+ Nothing to do yet, no progress from security project.
+
+c. #662982 "[TRACKER] New default locations for the Gentoo repository,
+ distfiles, and binary packages"
+
+ Nothing to do for council yet. Catalyst/stages seem to be the blocker.
+ Status update will be requested.
+
+
+3. Open floor
+=============
+
+a. leio asked about status regarding "Gentoo Authors" in ebuilds in Gentoo
+ repository (bug #670702).
+ Council agreed that in general, adjustments like that should happen as
+ part of regular ebuild updates. In this specific case, maintainer forgot
+ about that line.
+ After meeting, affected ebuilds were fixed.
+
+
+References:
+===========
+Bug 677824: https://bugs.gentoo.org/677824
+Link 1: https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/message/72959ed6fe1f0100252ad6579572a736
+Bug 637328: https://bugs.gentoo.org/637328
+Bug 662982: https://bugs.gentoo.org/662982
+Bug 670702: https://bugs.gentoo.org/670702
diff --git a/meeting-logs/20190609-summary.txt.asc b/meeting-logs/20190609-summary.txt.asc
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..38fdca7
--- /dev/null
+++ b/meeting-logs/20190609-summary.txt.asc
@@ -0,0 +1,14 @@
+-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
+Version: GnuPG v2
+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+=W1f+
+-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----