|author||Matthew Marchese <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-10-13 19:16:54 -0700|
|committer||Matthew Marchese <email@example.com>||2016-10-13 19:16:54 -0700|
|parent||Fix typos. (diff)|
Changing the format to match gentoo-news.git items.
|-rw-r--r--||news/developer-interviews/3.27.2016-swift.txt (renamed from news_project/interviews/swifT_3.27.2016.txt)||12|
2 files changed, 10 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/news_project/interviews/swifT_3.27.2016.txt b/news/developer-interviews/3.27.2016-swift.txt
index 7a1f1b3..1bc9d1d 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,5 @@
+Welcome to first Gentoo interview for quarter 1, 2016. I am your host maffblaster. Today we'll be interviewing a long time Gentoo veteran, SwifT
== Swift's interview ==
Feel free to skip any questions, or add your own!
@@ -7,10 +9,12 @@ Feel free to skip any questions, or add your own!
* Tell us a little about yourself: who are you, where you live, what are you doing in life, and what do you do for Gentoo? (We can get to more specifics later in the [[#Personal questions|Personal questions]] section!)
** Tell us how to say the *correct* (as said in your native tongue) pronunciation of your real name *and* your developer nick name?
** Is there a story behind your developer nick name?
-* How long have you been involved with Gentoo? (More questions like this one coming later in the [[#Questions every developer should be asked|Questions every developer should be asked]] section.
+* How long have you been involved with Gentoo? (More questions like this one coming later in the [[#Questions every developer should be asked|Questions every developer should be asked]] section.)
== Project involvement ==
+I'd like to talk a little bit about the various projects that benefit from you work on Gentoo.
=== Documentation Project ===
* Current state of documentation in Gentoo: What needs to be focused on the most? (Translations? Higher quality documentation? More community involvement? More developer involvement? Other things?)
@@ -68,7 +72,8 @@ Feel free to skip any questions, or add your own!
* Is there anything that *excites* you about where technology is heading?
* Is there anything that *scares* you about where technology is heading?
-* Do you follow any blogs or news websites that you've found particularly interesting
+* Do you follow any blogs or news websites that you've found particularly interesting?
+* Do you use any other distributions of Linux?
=== Questions for every developer ===
@@ -95,6 +100,9 @@ Feel free to skip any questions, or add your own!
==== Questions to other developers ====
* What developer should be interview next? What questions to you have for that developer?
+* What what kept you developing and using Gentoo over the years? What makes Gentoo special to you?
* Are there more questions that every developer should be asked? If so, what are they?
==== Questions from users ====
diff --git a/news_project/interviews/a3li.txt b/news_project/interviews/a3li.txt
deleted file mode 100644