Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (as text) (annotate)|
moved to http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/portage-utils.git
kill off more spurious/useless parens
Fix compiler warnings for signedness.
add xregcomp helpers
combine the portroot/portvdb chdirs to avoid leading slash issues in portvdb itself
constify more strings
- update headers
introduce and use xchdir()
- update copyright headers
- whitespace cleanups
fix size warnings
- src.style fixups
- TGL is at it again. kicking asses and coding patches.. Bug 173005
- shorten names with args
- This commit adds -A/-B options for qgrep (context lines) from TGL bug 172240
- Misc enhancements for qgrep. TGL bug 171374
- add a -s/--skip-comments option to qgrep. TGL bug 170797
add a -E/--eclass option to qgrep. TGL bug 170795
- update reinitialize_metacache code so -mr or -rm work. rename all variable to quse_all in quse applet. change globbing support to use glob64. Allow envvar CACHE_EBUILD_FILE to override PORTDIR/.ebuild.x (requested by genone)
define stub functions for now since the weak handling is broken when building as a PIE
use the APPLET_ define style to enable/disable applets as solar was doing before
touchup how we declare/include applets so that many steps can be automated
- make some applets optional for embedded systems where one might not have a full PORTDIR=
update copyright years
define our own _Q_PATH_MAX rather than relying on _POSIX_PATH_MAX/PATH_MAX
- added qatom and removed the need for the applets enum
Now qgrep -Hc works and the output is the same as from grep.
Changed the capitalisation of help messages to match the common options.
Added --with-filename option to qgrep
define rcsid strings as const
- added per applet rcsid
- add new applet qgrep. grep alike util for ebuilds. New global -Q flag to suppress warnings and errors. Reworked quse_describe_flag() to take a 3rd arg, this allows us to reuse the function for other things. equery u <pkgspec> comes to mind. Update all the manpages.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.20|