blob: da07daae00e0a1014387d1d0ca2abcb70eb85ac4 (plain
- user/kernel PUSHL/POPL in helper.c
- keyboard output buffer filling timing emulation
- verify tb_flush() with a20 and TLBs
- cmos clock update and timers
- test ldt limit < 7 ?
- tests for each target CPU
- optimize FPU operations (evaluate x87 stack pointer statically) and
fix cr0.TS emulation
- fix some 16 bit sp push/pop overflow (pusha/popa, lcall lret)
- sysenter/sysexit emulation
- fix CCOP optimisation
- fix all remaining thread lock issues (must put TBs in a specific invalid
state, find a solution for tb_flush()).
- fix arm fpu rounding (at least for float->integer conversions)
- add IPC syscalls
- SMP support
- use -msoft-float on ARM
- use kernel traps for unaligned accesses on ARM ?
- handle rare page fault cases (in particular if page fault in heplers or
in syscall emulation code).
- fix thread stack freeing (use kernel 2.5.x CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID)
- more syscalls (in particular all 64 bit ones, IPCs, fix 64 bit
issues, fix 16 bit uid issues)
- use page_unprotect_range in every suitable syscall to handle all
cases of self modifying code.
- use gcc as a backend to generate better code (easy to do by using
op-i386.c operations as local inline functions).
- add SSE2/MMX operations